Monday, November 23, 2009

I have the best. friends. ever.




When they found out we were leaving so soon, Jenn and Glen made last minute plans to fly down from Boston to come see me and Kamelya. I didn't even know that Glen was coming - it was one the best surprises I have had in a very, very long time. Margie flew down for just the night, last Saturday, to see us. She arrived at dinnertime with Thai take-out and wine and was gone early the next morning. 

In the midst of all our hectic packing and running around, it was so good to see my friends. To talk to them about how I was feeling, to see them play with Kamelya, to laugh harder than I have in a long time. Despite all the boxes and mess, it made our home feel warm and happy and full of love. One last time. 

Thanks for coming guys. Love you. 

1 comment:

seekerIV said...

Ah, love to you too and all the pals :) Great times, thanks for showing us around the neighborhood.

How's the new continent? Looking to hearing/seeing. Still in America.

Glen