Friday, January 29, 2010

our snowy balcony

This morning, we went out on the balcony to take a closer look at the snow. You can see some of our street down there in the last photo. That big house on the right is the of the former president, Ibrahim Rugova. Aren't we so fancy?

Kamelya did not want to wear her gloves or touch the cold snow with her bare hands so we weren't really out there too long. Outside mama, ball mama, cold mama, up mama, up up up. And back inside we went where she read some books and watched some elmo and I made chocolate chip cookies. 

Happy weekend everyone. 

3 comments:

SelinT said...

You are the best mama ever!!! (P.S. I miss the snow!)

Aylin said...

Awh pal, thanks. You are the best teyze ever. Also, we would be happy to send some snow to you, express mail. We have more than enough to share. I'll add in a few cookies too!

Anonymous said...

Hey I am he old teyze crazy one too.
I love all of you.
kaymak you are genious and fun.