The computer is back from repairs in Greece and all seems okay so far. Catching up with photos and thought I would start with Halloween, seeing as I'm already almost three weeks late. We went to a children's party at the US embassy but it was a bit intense for Kamelya. If I tell you that the marines put together the haunted house, will that give you an idea of what I mean? I'll spare you the blurry tearful photos of that event and show you the ones Kamelya and I took on the balcony earlier in the day.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Her favorite fruit
The computer is back from repairs in Greece and all seems okay so far. Catching up with photos and thought I would start with Halloween, seeing as I'm already almost three weeks late. We went to a children's party at the US embassy but it was a bit intense for Kamelya. If I tell you that the marines put together the haunted house, will that give you an idea of what I mean? I'll spare you the blurry tearful photos of that event and show you the ones Kamelya and I took on the balcony earlier in the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My baby is so delicious in her favorite fruit outfit.What was your parents thinking in taking you to a hunted house party with all those people ?
Your kucuk nene and I am living in anticipation of you coming DEcember 18.
Çok tatlı görünüyorsun Kamelya. Her an yenmeye hazır.Eymenle seni ham yapmaya geliyoruz...Öptüm.
so cute! so cute! so cute!
Post a Comment