What's your name? Kamelya
How old are you Kamelya? Two (with two little fingers outstretched)
How old are you? 32. Oh, 32! I love that number! Wow! That's a cool number!
What's your favorite color? Red
What's your favorite fruit? Strawberry
What's your favorite vegetable? Uhhh... that's a hard question. My favorite vegetable is cucumbers.
What's your favorite game? Toys. Which toys? Games. Which games? Towers and houses too.
What's your favorite thing to eat? Chocolate. Can you give me some chocolate?
What's your favorite animal? Giraffe. What's your favorite? Daddy's favorite is octupus.
Are you big or small? Big! BIG! Big big big! Really really really really big!
Are you fast or slow? Fast! As soon as you say go go go, as fast as I can run in my slippers!
Where do you live? I live in home. Where's your home? This is my home. Which place is that? My home is in Turkiye.
What's your baby brother's name? Humm... that's a really good question. Joey! It's baby brother's name! Yeay!
How old are you Kamelya? Two (with two little fingers outstretched)
How old are you? 32. Oh, 32! I love that number! Wow! That's a cool number!
What's your favorite color? Red
What's your favorite fruit? Strawberry
What's your favorite vegetable? Uhhh... that's a hard question. My favorite vegetable is cucumbers.
What's your favorite game? Toys. Which toys? Games. Which games? Towers and houses too.
What's your favorite thing to eat? Chocolate. Can you give me some chocolate?
What's your favorite animal? Giraffe. What's your favorite? Daddy's favorite is octupus.
Are you big or small? Big! BIG! Big big big! Really really really really big!
Are you fast or slow? Fast! As soon as you say go go go, as fast as I can run in my slippers!
Where do you live? I live in home. Where's your home? This is my home. Which place is that? My home is in Turkiye.
What's your baby brother's name? Humm... that's a really good question. Joey! It's baby brother's name! Yeay!
1 comment:
I can totally picture her saying all of that. We quote Kamelya all the time here...some of our favorites...
1) WHOOHOOOH
2) I am SO excited!
3) Whatchya doing (Nene, Tayze, Abla,..)
4) Pretzels
5) You can do it Teyze, you can do it...DO IT!
6) I am running for my life!
7) Ladi Dadi Dum Ladi Dadi Dum, whats the name of that song
8) Come on...lets go play
We miss you in Glenview Kamelya!!!
Post a Comment