Monday, February 9, 2015

february


It's somehow February already. It was a nice, slow, quiet January. I am still catching up on a bunch of monthly letters to post here, eventually. Matt is traveling at the end of this week. We have a lot of birthday parties to go to. We've been spending time with friends on the weekends, both old friends and new. Evren is growing and changing every day. 

I was dreading going through a winter in the States but so far, it's been okay. Better than okay. And spring is around the corner, I can feel it. Until then though, I am enjoying the slowness and ease of February. Fort-building, cookie making, puzzles, playing cards, watching movies, lots and lots of reading. 

These kids are really, really great. The best. I love them at these ages. I love each of them as they are right now. Six-year old Kamelya. Three and a half year old Kaan and nine month old Evren. I love how they for themselves and how they are with each other. I am so lucky to be their mom. 

No comments: