Yesterday Kamelya got her first tooth! She has been waking up in the night the last few nights, wanting to nurse and needing lots of comfort. Yesterday morning she grabbed my hand and was sucking on my finger when I felt something hard on her bottom gums. I peeked in and there it was - a teeny tiny little baby tooth peeking out! It's pretty hard to photograph but we'll try to post a picture soon. Until then, we're off to buy her some caramel apples!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
First tooth!
Yesterday Kamelya got her first tooth! She has been waking up in the night the last few nights, wanting to nurse and needing lots of comfort. Yesterday morning she grabbed my hand and was sucking on my finger when I felt something hard on her bottom gums. I peeked in and there it was - a teeny tiny little baby tooth peeking out! It's pretty hard to photograph but we'll try to post a picture soon. Until then, we're off to buy her some caramel apples!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment