Okay so not too many pictures of the actual party. I was too busy measuring bellys and getting people to paint onesies. We got lots of pictures of Kamelya with some of her favorite people though. K also got to try out her new cousin's crib which we think she found quite comfy. We are all very excited to meet this new little person. Tara, you do realize this means you need to start a blog too, right?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
We can not wait for another grandchild.Grandmothers are as exiceted as mom and dad. K you are so adorable so smart you are amazing. I hear that when you are bored with Skype you turn off the computer.Now that is geniouse at age of 8 months.
1 comment:
We can not wait for another grandchild.Grandmothers are as exiceted as mom and dad.
K you are so adorable so smart you are amazing.
I hear that when you are bored with Skype you turn off the computer.Now that is geniouse at age of 8 months.
Post a Comment