Friday, May 7, 2010
and then we dance
water from Aylin Talgar Pietz on Vimeo.
In the past two weeks, Kamelya's language ability has increased in leaps and bounds. She says whole sentences and can describe what she sees around her and how she feels about it. Here she is mostly babbling to her elmos, but she does say "water" in three languages in this video. See if you can catch 'em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aylin im There are no words I can express myself. I loved every picture of her. SHE IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL and such a happy baby. ou are great parents. I am sooo proud of you. i HOPE ONE DAY i WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO SEE HER AND HOLD HER.
I love you all and lots of kisses
Halan
Did I hear kAYMAK SAY PRETTY HUMBLE? mY WHAT BIG WORDS.
Post a Comment