Saturday, January 24, 2009

Back to work




I went back to work last week and it's been difficult. Kamelya's daddy is taking good care of her now though and in a week my daddy will come to take care of her for awhile. Actually, although I do miss her very much, she seems to be doing okay without me. I feel better knowing she is at home with people who love her. Starting her at daycare will probably be much harder. Anyone got any get rich quick schemes so I can can stay home forever? I didn't think I would want to be a stay at home mom but now I can't imagine wanting to do anything but sitting on the couch and snuggling my little girl. 

At least she is home with her (silly) daddy. Apparently they get into all kinds of trouble while I'm not around!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaymagim,You look so happy with your dad.You also remind me of how your dayi looked like when he was your age.Anneanne went to work so I was living with them and taking care of him and going to school.You are absolute joy to us.I live to see your blog and seeing you on skype.I hope your parents win lottory and stay home with you.your loving crazy aunt.

Anonymous said...

Ayline - I love your blog. The photos are fabulous. Looks like Matt is natural, and Kamelya is having fun hanging out with her dad. :) Keep on writing!

Your friend and fan - Amina.