Happy Friday friends. I am actually pretty sad this week is over because it is my last full week at home with Kamelya. We are having a good day - reading Curious George, playing with her rattles, snuggling with Paddington Bear, taking naps together and having lots of little chats!
When we were in Chicago, she wasn't making as many of the little talking noises she usually makes. (She couldn't get a word in edgewise I think.) But now she is chattier than ever and making all kinds of new noises. You can really see how she is trying so hard to communicate with us. She looks me right in the eyes and tilts her head inquisitively back and forth and makes all sorts of adorable little squeaks.
In fact, she is laying in my lap right now smiling away and going, "ooo ooooh gooo". I think she is telling me she wants me to pay attention to her. Gotta go! Have a good weekend!
1 comment:
Hi Kamelya is so adorable.Even in Chicago she wanted to have eye contact with you all the time and she has talking eyes.Very meaningful. Badem gozlum benim.I love her laughing pictures.I printed them and they are on my desk at work so all day she is laughing at me.As a mother I understand you are sad to leave her but she is staying with dad who knows how to rock her to sleep.Love you.samu
Post a Comment