


Here are a few pictures taken today of Kamelya with her Dede. They are fast friends as you can see. Today as I prepared dinner, they played with her toys and chatted away. In Turkish of course! Dede is teaching baby K lots of things and I think she is teaching her Dede a thing or two too!
3 comments:
Hi Kaymak,
I love your pictures with dede. I am so glad you are attached to each other.You are both very lucky.
I can not wait for you to come to Chicago end of March.I want to have our pictures taken with smiles in our faces.I am jealous as you can see.Samu
beautiful family! also...i love the marie claire casually strewn about in the background.
Meg, so embarrassing about the marie claire! We have lots of other more impressive publications at our house! We are intellegent and cultured people, I swear! Ahem.
Post a Comment