Hi Kaymak,I finally met you.you came to anneanne 's house for the holidays with mom and dad. I could not beleive my eyes when i saw you.You are not dark and chobby cheeks like you seeem on Skype.You are very skinny and light colored and no chobby cheeks and you are adorable. You have very nice long hands and toes.I picked you up and you were fine so Reyhan and your teyze got jelous. It did not last long .You wanted mom and dad. I think your dad was Turkish in his past life. He puts the fan on and hairdryer and knows how to hold you and rock you and sing to you to calm you down.You talk with your eyes. I have never seen a baby to have a constant eye contact with mom and dad and talk with her eyes. You are special,You are surrendand with love from mom and dad.I love you and adore you.samu
2 comments:
Happy Holidays!!!!
Hi Kaymak,I finally met you.you came to anneanne 's house for the holidays with mom and dad. I could not beleive my eyes when i saw you.You are not dark and chobby cheeks like you seeem on Skype.You are very skinny and light colored and no chobby cheeks and you are adorable. You have very nice long hands and toes.I picked you up and you were fine so Reyhan and your teyze got jelous. It did not last long .You wanted mom and dad. I think your dad was Turkish in his past life. He puts the fan on and hairdryer and knows how to hold you and rock you and sing to you to calm you down.You talk with your eyes. I have never seen a baby to have a constant eye contact with mom and dad and talk with her eyes. You are special,You are surrendand with love from mom and dad.I love you and adore you.samu
Post a Comment