Precious.Thanks so much for sharing her with us.So you have a fan in the ceiling that you use to put her to sleep? K today is your moms birthday.She was born in Chicago excatly with the snorm storm we are having today.Your nene was staying with me in Evanston.Our friends had to borrow a car to take nene to the hospital.Happy birthday Aylin.I am so glad you were born and had K.Both of you are a joy.
2 comments:
Precious.Thanks so much for sharing her with us.So you have a fan in the ceiling that you use to put her to sleep? K today is your moms birthday.She was born in Chicago excatly with the snorm storm we are having today.Your nene was staying with me in Evanston.Our friends had to borrow a car to take nene to the hospital.Happy birthday Aylin.I am so glad you were born and had K.Both of you are a joy.
So sweet. Thanks for sharing that story with Kamelya. I count on you to help me tell her all our family stories! Love you Samiye.
Post a Comment